Worst Books of 2023+All the Books I DNF in 2023

 You are seeing this post now because I forgot to make one in December!

Luckily the "worst books" were all 3 star books. Not the worst things I ever read, but they could've been better. I will have links to their reviews if applicable.

I DNF'd a total of 30 books last year. But it was worth it. Life is too short to read things you don't like/find boring.

Here are the worst books of 2023:

All of the books I DNF:
  • Anne of Windy Poplars by LM Montgomery
  • You're Welcome Universe by Whitney Gardner
  • Take me Home Tonight by Morgan Matson
  • Monday is Not Coming by Tiffany Jackson
  • Nancy Drew and the Secret of Red Gate Farm by Carolyn Keene
  • Lunch Money by Andrew Clements
  • American Panda by Gloria Chao
  • The Case of the Missing Moonstone by Jordan Stratford
  • Spinning by Tillie Walden
  • Strawberry Girl by Lois Lenski
  • Ophelia After All by Racquel Marie
  • Iron Widow by Xiran Jay Zhao
  • Beach Read by Emily Henry
  • I Was Born for This by Alice Oseman
  • I Capture the Castle by Dodie Smith
  • The Tenant of Wildfell Hall by Anne Bronte
  • The Name of This Book is Secret by Pseudonymous Bosch
  • Cool for the Summer by Dahlia Adler
  • Maybe This Time by Kasie West
  • On a Sunbeam by Tillie Walden
  • A Million Junes by Emily Henry
  • Imogen Obviously by Becky Albertalli
  • The Great Unexpected by Sharon Creech
  • The Boggart by Susan Cooper
  • Dracula by Bram Stoker
  • Pat of Silver Bush by LM Montgomery
  • Friday Night I'm in Love by Camryn Garrett
  • Skip and Loafer Volume 1 by Misaki Takamatsu
I bet I ruffled a lot of feathers with this one...😬

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Last Cherry Blossom Review

I Started Reading the Call the Name of the Night manga series!

Bianca Torre is Afraid of Everything Review