Worst Books of the Year So Far

Warning: Potentially unpopular opinions ahead.

Unfortunately, yes, we are going to be a little negative today. These are the worst books I read so far this year. I rated these either 3 stars or lower. Well, this particular list is all 3 stars

These are not books I DNF (aka 0 stars). That will be the next post. The books you see here are all books I read from beginning to end. I do not personally recommend them, but I not discouraging you from checking them out either. Maybe you might like them more than me, but if your reading tastes are similar to mine and you trust me for recommendations, you might not like these. 

Anyway, here is the list (and links to reviews if applicable):

  1. Our Dreams at Dusk Volumes 2 and 3 by Yuhki Kamatani
  2. Given Volumes 4 and 6 by Natsuki Kizu
  3. Nick and Charlie by Alice Oseman 
  4. Sheets by Brenna Thummler
Well, that wasn't too long! What disappointing books have you read so far?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Last Cherry Blossom Review

I Started Reading the Call the Name of the Night manga series!

Bianca Torre is Afraid of Everything Review