Two Year Anniversary!

 


I realized I forgot to do this last year here on my blog, but I did do it over on Instagram. Anyway, today is the 2nd anniversary of my blog! 

The very first post I posted was the Book Blog Newbie Tag, which you can view here .

My answers haven't changed much for the tag. It's just that two years later, I am 24 years old and I am currently getting a master's degree in Library and Information Sciences at UIUC (their online iSchool program). Now I want to be a librarian of some kind! Although library work has plenty of marketing in it, too. 

Thank you for sticking with me these past two years! 😘

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Last Cherry Blossom Review

I Started Reading the Call the Name of the Night manga series!

Bianca Torre is Afraid of Everything Review