54321 Challenge

I hope I am not too late to this book tag! I actually did this same one way back in 2022 a little after I started my page (you can view that year's edition here ) I saw @spacey_ghost over on Instagram do this back in June of this year, and it rekindled my interest to do it again. 

Here are my answers for this year! As usual, anyone is free to do this tag. The questions are a bit different this time.

1. 5 books I love: 

  • Anne of Green Gables by LM Montgomery
  • Just Ella by Margaret Peterson Haddix
  • Kisses and Croissants by Anne-Sophie Johanneau
  • The Sun is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon
  • Close Enough to Touch by Colleen Oakley
2. 4 books on my TBR:
  • Tales from Earthsea by Ursula K Le Guin
  • Ella Minnow Pea by Mark Dunn
  • We Have Always Lived in the Castle by Shirley Jackson
  • A Psalm for the Wild Built by Becky Chambers
3. 3 books I recommend:
  • Running out of Time by Margaret Peterson Haddix
  • Serafina and the Black Cloak by Robert Beatty
  • Nevermoor: The Trials of Morrigan Crow by Jessica Townsend
2. 2 five star reads:
  • The Last Cherry Blossom by Kathleen Burkinshaw
  • Mandy by Julie Andrews
1. 1 current read

The Golden Road by LM Montgomery

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Last Cherry Blossom Review

I Started Reading the Call the Name of the Night manga series!

Bianca Torre is Afraid of Everything Review