54321 Challenge (book tag)

 



I originally saw this tag over @linnareads on Instagram way back in November, and I'm finally doing it! 

And feel free to do this tag if you see it. 

The books above are 2 others I plan on reading next month!

5 books I loved recently:

  • Bone: Out of Boneville by Jeff Smith
  • Baba Yaga's Assistant by Marika McCool
  • Mooncakes by Wendy Xu and Suzanne Walker
  • Flip the Script by Lyla Lee
  • A Snake Falls to Earth by Darcie Little Badger
4 auto-buy authors
  • Alice Oseman
  • Nicola Yoon
  • Margaret Peterson Haddix
  • Lyla Lee
3 Genres I love
  • Romance
  • Fantasy
  • Historical Fiction
2 places I like to read at
  • My room
  • A coffee shop
1 book I promise to read soon

Legends and Lattes by Travis Baldree

Who are some of your favorite authors?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Last Cherry Blossom Review

I Started Reading the Call the Name of the Night manga series!

Bianca Torre is Afraid of Everything Review