Unfamiliar Volume 2 Brief Review

 


Yeah, I just talked about the first book a few days ago, but I got to talk about the sequel! Something I rarely ever do, but that's because this sequel blew my mind!

Unfamiliar Volume 2 by Haley Newsome is the sequel to Unfamiliar Volume 1. In this sequel, it is a lot more story driven, a lot more darker, and a lot more serious. There's more character development, and twists about some characters we've met in previous volumes. While out witchy girls continue dealing with mishaps mostly involving ghosts, two of our characters fall in love (yup, a Sapphic romance! 😃).

But overall, it still has the same cozy vibes just like the first book.

A pure 5 star book! I hope I convinced you to put these books on your TBR if you haven't already. I'd seriously love to read anything else this author puts out! I've also started watching her YouTube channel. 😉

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Last Cherry Blossom Review

I Started Reading the Call the Name of the Night manga series!

Bianca Torre is Afraid of Everything Review