THIS OR THAT? Trope Edition

I saw this tag over at @hades.reads Instagram page, and I thought I would do it too! And anyone is free to do this tag as always.

1. Enemies to lovers or friends to lovers?

Friends to lovers of course! Although I do like rivals to lovers as well. In my opinion, it is a superior version of enemies to lovers.

2. Fake dating or age gap?

Fake dating.

3. Second chance or best friend's brother?

Second chance.

4. Grumpy x sunshine or touch her and die?

The grumpy x sunshine dynamic. 

5. Spice before or after they fall?

Neither! I am not a fan of spicy things in books. If anything remotely spicy does happen, I skim over it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Last Cherry Blossom Review

I Started Reading the Call the Name of the Night manga series!

Bianca Torre is Afraid of Everything Review