GOALS FOR 2023

 Since it is a new year, I have decided to tell you all ahead of time what plans I have for this blog!

Aside from doing spoiler free book reviews and tags, I have decided to start doing the following:

  • Have some more posts that are not book related, aside from my art posts (that are now mostly on Instagram, if you haven't noticed). This can range from talking about cartoons to stories about my life. I know, it might seem weird since this is primarily a book blog, but I thought it would be a good way to get to know me better and change up the conversations once in a while. Besides, I have other hobbies aside from reading!
  • I will not be making posts about marketing. When I first started this blog I said that I might make posts related to all things marketing, but I never did these past few months, and the desire dwindled over time. I still love my marketing degree and will still work in all things marketing in my private life, but I will not be discussing it here since most of my followers do not seem interested. 
  • I have a goal to read 60 books this year. This number might change, obviously, depending on what I am able to get around to or if I find more books to read that weren't originally on my TBR. 
  • I really want to finish so many books and series this year that have taken me so long to finish/I procrastinated on. This will be the year I catch up on stuff!
That is all! What are some of your goals for this year?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Last Cherry Blossom Review

I Started Reading the Call the Name of the Night manga series!

Bianca Torre is Afraid of Everything Review