A poem for my favorite Vocaloid ever. The videos are a few songs from her which are my favorites. Oh Miku, Miku, Hatsune Miku I remember that one day That one day when I was ten I found you in a random recommendation YouTube video on the right The song you sang so sweetly Or should I say, so sassy Was World is Mine Videos and videos later You became my favorite singer I listened to you every day Even today I bought a plushie doll of you I bought a t shirt of you In my notebooks, I drew you I still do Oh Miku, Miku, Hatsune Miku Thank you! Bonus: Here are the plushie mentioned in the poem! I don't have the shirt anymore because I donated it.
Hello! This is a bit of a different post. If you've been on my blog long enough, you might remember a few months ago I started a series called "Favorite Books of All Time" , where I just listed off books that I read and love. I did it every month. There are 6 total parts which you can view here (takes you to the navigation page). Some of you might have noticed that I didn't post one last month. I am not posting one this month, either. In fact, I think I might pause on doing a Favorite Books post for a really long time. This is because the posts took a long time to make. I would have to sift through my spreadsheets of all the books I have read and rated highly. It was a lot of them. I also tried to share 12 books every time, which also felt like a lot of work to me. I got a lot of other stuff on my plate going on right now. Also, a lot of my favorite books are underrated books that I have already mentioned on my page through my Underrated Books series. So making th...
I am so glad I decided to continue reading the Avatar novels of the Avatars before Aang! I had mixed feelings about the Kyoshi novels (you can read the review for the first one here ) and DNF'd the first Yangchen novel. I had a hunch it was because I didn't like the way the author of those books (FC Yee) writes. Luckily, Roku's books have a different author: Randy Ribay . I am glad to report this book was really good! I do prefer Ribay's writing style a lot more. The Reckoning of Roku is about how Roku (he's the Avatar right before Aang as shown in the original TV show) discovers he is the Avatar. He began his training in one of the Air Nomad temples under Sister Disha, but he's been struggling with his airbending and overall Avatar duties. At the same time, Roku's friend Prince Sozin has plans to go to a reclusive island that is rumored to have very powerful benders who know rare forms of bending. Roku and his friend Gyatso end up exploring the island, to...
Comments
Post a Comment