End of the Year Book Tag 2024 Edition

I do this tag every year in September! Here are this year's answers. 

As always, feel free to do this tag if you see it!

1. Are there any books you've started this year that you need to finish? 

As of writing this, A Psalm for the Wild-Built by Becky Chambers. I am also rereading Witch Hat Atelier up to Volume 11. Sometime I need to get my hands on the newest volume that I haven't read yet, which is #12. 

2. Do you have an autumnal book to transition to the end of the year?

I have two! Tuki by Jeff Smith. I am not sure if it's super autumnal themed, but I also want to begin The Dos and Donuts of Love by Adiba Jaigirdar soon. 

3. Is there a new release you're still waiting for?

I also have two! Silverborn, which is Book 4 of the Morrigan Crow series by Jessica Townsend. Also Sylvia Doe and the 100 Year Flood by Robert Beatty.

4. What are 3 books you want to read before the end of the year?

The Princess and the Grilled Cheese Sandwich by Deya Muniz, Something Wicked this Way Comes by Ray Bradbury, and Magic for Marigold by LM Montgomery.

5. Is there a book you think will shock you and become a favorite? 

Maybe Funny Story by Emily Henry.

6. Have you already started making reading plans for 2025?

Yes, there are some manga series that I need to catch up with or finish. There are also some books I planned on reading this year that I don't think I will actually get around to this year, so they're going into my 2025 reading plans. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Last Cherry Blossom Review

I Started Reading the Call the Name of the Night manga series!

Bianca Torre is Afraid of Everything Review