Midyear Calm Down Tag

I first saw this over on the YouTube channel of Merphy Napier (her video here) and thought it looked cool! Here are my answers for it.

This tag was created by Leandra the TBR zero, and her video can be watched here

Feel free to do this tag if you see it!

1. Thankfulness: What 2024 has given me thus far

So many new friends/followers! Thanks y'all!

2. Relaxation: The most relaxing book

The Sprite and the Gardener by Rii Abrego

3. Hydration: A book that I needed

A Little Princess by Frances Hodgson Burnett and Bloomability by Sharon Creech

4. Nourishment: A book that energized me

The Legend of Shadow High by Shannon and Deal Hale, and If You'll Have Me by Eunnie

5. Familiarity: An author I've returned to

LM Montgomery and Kate DiCamillo.

6. Healthy risk: Outside of my comfort zone read/new-to-me author

Bianca Torre is Afraid of Everything by Justine Pucella Winans

7. Reflection: Changes in my reading taste

I've been reading less nonfiction and more manga.

8. Detox: A book/habit I am leaving behind

Trying not to feel shy when I have an unpopular opinion, especially if it's a popular book I didn't like.

9. Positivity: Anticipated book(s)/events

No events, but I look forward to Silverborn (Morrigan Crow Book 4), Sylvia Doe and the 100 Year Flood, and My Salty Mary to all come out.

10. Looking ahead: Personal plans/goals

Maybe it won't all happen this year, but I want to join more book clubs and have more buddy reads.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Last Cherry Blossom Review

I Started Reading the Call the Name of the Night manga series!

Bianca Torre is Afraid of Everything Review