I Started Reading the Call the Name of the Night manga series!

 


I hope this becomes a new favorite series!

Call the Name of the Night by Tama Mitsuboshi is about Mira--a girl with a rare condition where everytime she gets anxious, everything around her gets engulfed in darkness and it scares people. She is currently living with a doctor and magician named Rei, who is researching her rare condition and will maybe find a cure for it. Mira's daily life with Rei is rather chill: she usually reads books, helps Rei with cooking, plays with little shadow creatures,  and hangs out in the garden. 

One day, an old, rather sketchy acquaintance of Rei's names Cartos comes to visit, and Mira ends up learning something about herself she never knew. 

So far, I am loving this! I gave this first volume 5 starsI love the heartwarming magical cottagecore vibes and the gorgeous pictures. it's like a more chill version of Witch Hat Atelier, in my opinion. I also love the dynamic between Mira and Rei! I have a feeling Cartos will continue being a source of conflict. Let's see where the story goes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Last Cherry Blossom Review

Bianca Torre is Afraid of Everything Review