7 Deadly Sins Book Challenge Tag

This tag has been going around lately! I first saw @nausicaa_requiem do it over on Instagram. 

As always, feel free to do this tag if you see it!

1. Lust-A book I bought just for the cover.

The Pirate Captain's Daughter by Eve Bunting

2. Gluttony-A book I can read over and over again.

The Witch Hat Atelier series!

3. Envy-A book I want to live in

In the world of One Piece!

4. Wrath-a book I didn't enjoy

Ellie Engle Saves Herself by Leah Johnson

5. Pride-A big or challenging book.

The Long Way to a Small Angry Planet by Becky Chambers. I did end up loving the book! 😀

6. Greed-a book I own multiple copies of

None!

7. Sloth-a book on your TBR for too long

Tales from Earthsea by Ursula K. Le Guin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Last Cherry Blossom Review

I Started Reading the Call the Name of the Night manga series!

Bianca Torre is Afraid of Everything Review