Bookstagram Starter Pack

 Yay! Another tag!

I was tagged by my friend @books.below.stars again over on Instagram. She is awesome!

Feel free to do this tag if you see it!

1. Favorite series to recommend:

  • Witch Hat Atelier manga by Kamome Shirahama
  • Bone by Jeff Smith
  • Shadow Children by Margaret Peterson Haddix
2. Favorite stand-alones to recommend:
  • Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
  • Flip the Script by Lyla Lee
  • The Witch's Boy by Kelly Barnhill
3. Books people associate me with:

I don't know! Tell me in the comments what books/series you associate me with.

4. Books you convinced others to read:
  • Shuna's Journey by Hayao Miyazaki
  • Sleeping Around by Morgan Vega
  • The Blue Castle by LM Montgomery
5. Books I want to recommend more:
Pretty much all the books in my "underrated books" series, such as...
  • Mandy by Julie Andrews
  • The Last Cherry Blossom by Kathleen Burkinshaw
  • The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane by Kate DiCamillo
6. Books I want to be associated with:
Can't think of any exact titles, but I want to be associated with middle grade fiction, ya fiction, and manga.

7. Books my booksta/blog wouldn't be complete without:
  • Where the Mountain meets the Moon by Grace Lin (first book review I posted!)
  • Serafina series by Robert Beatty (another underrated series)
  • One Piece manga series by Eichiro Oda. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Last Cherry Blossom Review

I Started Reading the Call the Name of the Night manga series!

Bianca Torre is Afraid of Everything Review