24 Books I Want to Read in 2024

So this is just a snapshot of the books I plan on reading and series I want to finish/catch up on in 2024.

As always, the list is subject to change. This is just what I am currently in the mood for and can see myself reading/finishing/catching up with at least in the first half of 2024.

Tell me your reading plans for 2024!

  1. Witch Hat Atelier Volume 11 by Kamome Shirahama
  2. Hollowpox: The Hunt for Morrigan Crow by Jessica Townscend
  3. Serafina and the Twisted Staff by Robert Beatty
  4. Cosmoknights Volume 2 by Hannah Templar
  5. A Little Princess by Frances Hodgson Burnett
  6. To The Lighthouse by Virginia Woolf
  7. The Story Girl by LM Montgomery
  8. Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
  9. The Trumpet of the Swan by EB White 
  10. North and South by Elizabeth Gaskill
  11. Unbowed by Wangari Mathai
  12. Haunting of Hill House by Shirley Jackson
  13. Holes by Louis Sachar
  14. Piranesi by Susana Clark
  15. Crying in H Mart by Michelle Zauner
  16. Don Quixote by Miguel Cervantes
  17. If You still Recognize Me by Cynthia So
  18. Ellie Engle Saves Herself by Leah Johnson
  19. My Cousin Rachel by Daphne du Maurier
  20. Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson
  21. Something Wicked this Way Comes by Ray Bradbury
  22. What's Your Pronoun by Dennis Baron
  23. Tell me How it Ends by Quinton Li
  24. They Called us Enemy by George Takei

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Last Cherry Blossom Review

I Started Reading the Call the Name of the Night manga series!

Bianca Torre is Afraid of Everything Review