A Books and Music Tag (Olivia Rodrigo's GUTS Album Edition)

 I was tagged to do this by @books.below.stars over on my Instagram. I will be posting my answers here too.

The prompts are based on songs on Olivia Rodrigo's GUTS Album.

As always, feel free to do this tag if you see it!

1. all american b*tch (an underrated book)

The Witch's Boy by Kelly Barnhill

2. bad idea right (a book you missed sleep for)

None. I always read during the day. I care about sleeping enough. 😉

3. vampire (a book that broke you)

Walk Two Moons by Sharon Creech

4. lacy (a book with an envious character)

The Last Unicorn by Peter S. Beagle (character in question is Prince Lir)

5. ballad of a homeschooled girl (a book that you like that other people don't)

Well, the book is more divided than widely disliked, but I'll have to go with Sorcery of Thorns by Margaret Rogerson.

6. logical (a book with a red flag love interest)

Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier (the character in question is Maxim de Winter)

7.get him back! (A book you have mixed feelings for)

Nick and Charlie by Alice Oseman. Gave it 3 stars.

8. love is embarrassing (a book that took you through a roller coaster of emotions)

Daughter of the Moon Goddess by Sue Lynn Tan

9. the grudge (a book with a major betrayal)

My Calamity Jane by Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton, and Jodie Meadows

10. pretty isn't pretty (A book with a pretty cover)

Kisses and Croissants by Anne-Sophie Johanneau

11. teenage dream (a book you never finished)

Maybe this Time by Kasie West

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Last Cherry Blossom Review

I Started Reading the Call the Name of the Night manga series!

Bianca Torre is Afraid of Everything Review