Update to my blog-Please read!

Hi y'all--

You might have noticed I haven't been posting as much. The truth is, I have been struggling coming up with content ideas. If you remember (or if you're new here), I at first tried to post every single day, but that was exhausting. So I changed it to posting at least 4 times a day (Saturday, Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday). But I think that model isn't working for me anymore. 

So what does this mean? I have decided to post only two times a week now (Wednesday and Saturday). I will still be posting every day over on my Instagram stories on my Instagram account if you want extra content. 

Let's see how this goes. Hopefully only two posts a week are less stressful to come up with!

Best,

CandyBunnyReader

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Last Cherry Blossom Review

I Started Reading the Call the Name of the Night manga series!

Bianca Torre is Afraid of Everything Review