END OF THE YEAR BOOK TAG

 I know it's not literally the end of the year, but the questions for this tag are more reading plans for the final months of the year (the fall and winter).

So here are my questions! As always, feel free to do this tag if you see it.

1. Are there any books you've started this year that you need to finish? 

As of writing this, Jane of Lantern Hill and The Last Cuentista

2. Do you have an autumnal book to transition to the end of the year?

The Trials of Morrigan Crow (Nevermoor #1)

3. Is there a new release you're still waiting for?

Heartstopper Volume 5!

4. What are 3 books you want to read before the end of the year?

Little Women, Braiding Sweetgrass, and Piranesi.

5. Is there a book you think will shock you and become a favorite? 

Well, I've already read an excerpt of it, and I have a feeling I'll love Serafina and the Black Cloak! 

6. Have you already started making reading plans for 2024?

Yes and no. There are a ton of books that I have planned to read in specific months, but I am also a huge mood reader, so I might not follow my plans to a T. We'll see!


What do y'all think? I'd love to hear what y'all are planning to read next!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Last Cherry Blossom Review

I Started Reading the Call the Name of the Night manga series!

Bianca Torre is Afraid of Everything Review