Reading plans for the rest of the year

Now, I can't guarantee I will finish all of the series or get around to all of these books this year, but I will do whatever I can. I'm human too. I got a life outside of reading as well. I am also a huge mood reader.

With that out of the way, here are the books and series I need to finish/start from this point on!

Series: 

  • Witch Hat Atelier-this manga series is still ongoing. When the next few volumes come out in English, I will read them.
  • Talli: Daughter of the Moon-this manga-inspired graphic novel series is still ongoing. When the next few volumes come out in English, I'll read them. 
  • The Mary series-written by the same women who wrote the Jane series. The first book is My Contrary Mary. 
  • Spy x Family- this series is still going on but as of the making of this post I have only read volume 1. I need to read the rest of the volumes that are already out in English.
  • Moomins series- I read the first three original books. As of the making of this post I have 6 left.
  • Cosmoknights-I need to read volume 2 and then volume 3 whenever it comes out. 
  • One Piece-yeah. this one will take a while. It's also still ongoing.
Stand-alone books (this is just a sample!): 

  • The Last Cuentista by Donna Barba Higuera
  • The Vanishing Half by Britt Bennett
  • A Little Princess by Frances Hodgson Burnett
  • The Ones We're Meant to Find by Joan He
  • Black Beauty by Anna Sewell
  • You Were There Too by Colleen Oakley
  • By Your Side by Kasie West
  • This Time it's Real by Ann Liang
  • My Basmati Bat Mitzvah by Paula J Freedman
  • To the Lighthouse by Virginia Woolf
  • The Soulmate Equation by Christina Lauren
  • The Last Cherry Blossom by Kathleen Burkinshaw
  • Stuart Little by EB White
  • The Trumpet of the Swan by EB White
  • City of Dogs by Livi Michael
  • The Witch's Boy by Kelly Barnhill
  • A Complicated Love Story Set in Space by Shaun David Hutchinson
  • Chocolate Fever by Robert Kimmel Smith
  • The Good Luck Stone by Heather Bell Adams
  • Before the Coffee Gets Cold by Toshikazu Kawaguchi
  • North and South by Elizabeth Gaskill 
  • Sweet Bean Paste by Tetsuya Akikawa
Hopefully I can stick to these plans 99% of the time! 

Which of these books are you most excited for me to talk about?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Last Cherry Blossom Review

I Started Reading the Call the Name of the Night manga series!

Bianca Torre is Afraid of Everything Review