POPULAR BOOKS I HAVEN'T READ YET

Over on my Instagram page I was tagged by @bookdragon_24 to list some popular books I haven't read yet. Thank you, Ellie!

Here is my list:

  1. The Earthsea series by Ursula K. Le Guin
  2. The Last Cuentista by Donna Barba Higuera
  3. The Vanishing Half by Britt Bennett
  4. We Have Always Lived in the Castle by Shirley Jackson
  5. Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
  6. Dracula by Bram Stoker
  7. To All the Boys I Loved Before by Jenny Han
  8. Piranesi by Susanna Clarke
  9. The Firekeeper's Daughter by Angeline Bouley
  10. Crying in H Mart by Michelle Zauner
There is way more but this is what I will mention for now. That's why I have my reels of samples of my TBR over on my Instagram page for you to see what I plan on reading sometime in the future!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Last Cherry Blossom Review

I Started Reading the Call the Name of the Night manga series!

Bianca Torre is Afraid of Everything Review