THINGS I LOVE IN BOOKS

 I wasn't tagged in this, but I though this tag looked neat. I first saw it over at @hades.reads Instagram page.  As usual, I don't tag anyone. Feel free to do this tag if you see it!

So here is everything I realized I love seeing in books:

  • Sassy/funny characters
  • friends to lovers
  • rivals to lovers
  • fake dating
  • dual POV (can be first or third person)
  • mysteries
  • found family
  • Queer characters (anyone underneath the LGBT umbrella!)
  • Disabled characters (physical and nonphysical disabilities!)
  • Ethnically diverse cast of characters
  • self-discovery/self-acceptance stories
  • strong friendships
  • cool magic systems
  • rich worldbuilding
  • cozy settings
  • magical creatures (especially fairies, dragons, and mermaids)
  • likeable characters you want to root for
  • unlikeable characters are unlikable on purpose
  • references to anime/other cartoons
  • witches
  • challenging/questioning societal norms
  • linear storytelling
What are your favorite things in books? Do you like any of the ones I just mentioned?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Last Cherry Blossom Review

I Started Reading the Call the Name of the Night manga series!

Bianca Torre is Afraid of Everything Review