SPILL THE TEA CHALLENGE

 I was tagged in this challenge over on Instagram by @edit.write.read.caffeinate. Check out her page!

And as always, I don't tag anyone specifically. Feel free to do this tag if you feel like it!

T-A book that taught me something: Laziness Does Not Exist by Dr. Devon Price. (You can see my review for it here). This book was all about embracing rest and how being a workaholic is a product of capitalism. 

E-A book I didn't want to end: I am kind of cheating with this answer because it's actually a graphic novel series, but I will say the Bone series by Jeff Smith. As of writing this post I have 5 books left to read in the series and the story is soooo good I don't want it to end just yet! There is smaller additional material but I don't feel like reading all of it. I am only reading the main series. 

A-A book by an author I love: The Blue Castle by LM Montgomery. I read it last year and it was an instant favorite (review here)! I might be done with the Anne series but I am excited to read any of Montgomery's stand alone books. 

Have you read/are you planning on reading any of these books I mentioned?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Last Cherry Blossom Review

I Started Reading the Call the Name of the Night manga series!

Bianca Torre is Afraid of Everything Review