AN UPDATE FOR MY LOVE OF BOBA TEA

Don't worry! I still love boba tea!

It's just that...remember in my last post on boba tea which was like, months ago? I said that my mom and I only went to Kung Fu Tea and that we got boba tea kits from H Mart that were only one flavor.

Well, since that post, things have changed! We have found another local boba tea shop in my area that not only sells a variety of drinks, but also serves food. My favorite drinks from this other local tea shop is the Purple Taro Milk Tea and the Mango Milk Tea. My favorite food items that they sell are Popcorn Chicken and Green Onion Pancakes. 

As for boba tea kits, my mom and I found a boba tea variety kit from Costco. The flavors they have are: classic milk tea, creme brulee, taro, and passion fruit. There are even three types of boba: caramel boba, fruit boba, and brown sugar boba. They are all really delicious, but my most favorite is the passion fruit tea with fruity boba!

So yeah, I seem to have this little project going on where I go around and try different places' boba teas. 

What mini projects do you have going on?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Last Cherry Blossom Review

I Started Reading the Call the Name of the Night manga series!

Bianca Torre is Afraid of Everything Review