PS I LIKE YOU BY KASIE WEST SPOILER FREE REVIEW


 

Another cute romance book by Kasie West!

PS I Like You by Kasie West is about Lily Abbott, who is a junior in high school who likes writing her own songs, but does not like Chemistry class. One day while bored in said class she starts to write song lyrics of a song she likes on her desk, and someone (another person who sits at her desk in a different class period) starts to add on to her writing. Pretty soon she and her secret pen pal start writing old fashioned paper notes to each other, and Lily gets to learn more about him. She then tries to figure out who in her grade her pen pal might be, all while trying to find a date of her own and trying to enter a songwriting contest where she can earn a scholarship for college. 

I don't know what else to say except that this book is so wholesome. I like the way Kasie West writes. This is a great romance book if you want something chill and cute in between reading more intense stuff. I gave it 4 stars. So I enjoyed it for what it was, but it's not one of my favorite books of all time, but that's okay!

Read any cute, chill romance recently?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Last Cherry Blossom Review

I Started Reading the Call the Name of the Night manga series!

Bianca Torre is Afraid of Everything Review