Garlic and the Vampire Spoiler-Free Review


I found this cute graphic novel on a whim the other day at the library and it was totally worth it.

Garlic and the Vampire by Bree Paulsen is a graphic novel about an anthropomorphic garlic living with other anthropomorphic vegetables on a farm that belongs to a witch. They help her cultivate her garden and sell produce to the locals. On one particular day all the vegetables notice in the distance smoke coming out of a secluded castle in the distance. They all start jumping to conclusions thinking that a vampire must be living there, and they decide to send Garlic to investigate and maybe get rid of the vampire if there is one. Well, I'll leave off my spoiler free summary telling you that things aren't always what they seem.

This book was soooo cute! I gave it 5 stars. I could see it being turned into a sweet little animated movie not just for little kids but for the whole family. If you like heartwarming, cozy, fantasy, mystery stories, check this graphic novel out!

I'll also be reading its sequel, Garlic and the Witch

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Last Cherry Blossom Review

I Started Reading the Call the Name of the Night manga series!

Bianca Torre is Afraid of Everything Review