What Reader am I? Challenge



While I am reading several books at once and I haven't finished any of them yet, I will continue coming out with more tags! This is another one I saw over a month ago, this time over @linnareads Instagram page. Here we go!

1. Morning or night: Midday, actually. I find I'm more alert and I remember more midday.

2. Audiobooks or ebooks? Both.

3. Fiction or nonfiction? Both!

4. Paperbacks or hardcovers? Paperbacks

5. New release or old release? Both. Honestly, I don't care how old a book is as long as it's a story I vibe with.

6. Emotional or happy? Depends on my mood.

7. Classic lover or hater? A lover! 

8. Silence or sound? Sound. Specifically lofi music.

9. Bookmark or dogear? Bookmark!

10. Mood reader or tbr? Mood reader.

That's all for now! What are your answers to these questions? I'd like to see in the comments below!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Last Cherry Blossom Review

I Started Reading the Call the Name of the Night manga series!

Bianca Torre is Afraid of Everything Review