TBR Challenge Tag

 


I saw this tag also over a month ago at @paperbacksandicedcoffee 's Instagram page, and I decided to finally do it!

The books in the picture above are other books that happen to be on my TBR list, but I did not have them as answers to the questions. They are (from top to bottom): King of the Wind by Marguerite Henry, Esperanza Rising by Pam Muñoz Ryan, and The Yearling by Marjorie Kinnan Rawlings.  

1. Next on my TBR: The Last Unicorn by Peter S. Beagle. I hope I love the book as much as I loved the movie.

2. Most recent addition: For my overall TBR? That would be Word by Word by Kory Stamper. It's a nonfiction book all about the history of the dictionary. 

3. Most hyped: Overall? Daughter of the Moon Goddess by Sue Lynn Tan. 

4. From your favorite genre: Flip the Script by Lyla Lee. I really loved her book I'll Be the One, and I hope I'll also love this one!

5. From your least favorite genre: it's not that I don't like this genre per se; I just don't read a lot from it, and that's the horror novel Mexican Gothic by Silvia Moreno Garcia. I hope I'll like it!

6. Prettiest cover: Honestly the majority of them have pretty covers, but I think the cover of Legends and Lattes by Travis Baldree is nice-looking!

7. A book you haven't heard much about: I can't remember how I discovered this series, but I don't see a lot of people talking about The Wollstonecraft Detective Agency series by Kelly Murphy. Then again, it's a middle grade series, and most people on here talk about YA and Adult books. The books look so fun! Once again, I hope I like them. 

That's all! If you see this, feel free to do this tag!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Last Cherry Blossom Review

I Started Reading the Call the Name of the Night manga series!

Bianca Torre is Afraid of Everything Review