End of the Year Book Tag

 


@jacobthebookworm over on Instagram tagged me to do this tag! So let's do it!

1. Are there any books you started this year that you need to finish? 
Yes! Publishing 101 by Jane Friedman. I checked it out of the library earlier this month and I kept taking pictures of so many of the pages to use for future references, but it was taking up a lot of memory on my phone, so I'm planning to buy the book instead. But I probably won't finish the book itself this year, depending on when I get around to buying it. Oh well!

2. Do you have an autumnal book to transition into the end of the year?
I guess The Last Unicorn (pictured above to the right)? I usually associate fall/winter with fantasy. 

3. Is there a new release you're still waiting for?
Yes! French Kissing in New York by Anne-Sophie Johanneau. It's supposed to come out in January 2023. I read Kisses and Croissants earlier this year and I absolutely adored it! I hope this book is just as good.

4. What are three books you want to read before the end of the year?
Hoot by Carl Hiaasan, Elatsoe by Darcie Little Badger, and Unbowed by Wangari Mathaai. 

5. Is there a book that could still shock you and become your favorite book of the year? 
Maybe The Last Cuentista by Donna Barba Higuera.

6. Have you already started making reading plans for next year?
Yes! I am planning on reading the following for sure: Anne of Windy Poplars, My Plain Jane, I Capture the Castle, and Flip the Script. 

That is all for now! Feel free to do this tag if you see it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Last Cherry Blossom Review

I Started Reading the Call the Name of the Night manga series!

Bianca Torre is Afraid of Everything Review