Bookish Challenge Tag



Wow. I saw this tag from @bookishmarvel back in AUGUST and I'm only finally getting around to doing it. Well, it's about time!

The book above (Banner in the Sky by James Ramsey Ullman) is not mentioned here. I read this book when I was about 13 years old, and I remember enjoying it at the time, but I do plan on doing a reread and a review of it soon, so look out for that!

Last 3 Reads:

  • People we Meet on Vacation by Emily Henry
  • Face on the Milk Carton by Caroline B. Cooney
  • Among the Betrayed by Margaret Peterson Haddix 

Current Read: The Last Unicorn by Peter S. Beagle

Future Reads:

  • The Blue Castle by LM Montgomery
  • Hoot by Carl Hiaasen
  • Elatsoe by Darcie Little Badger
As always, feel free to do this tag if you see it!

What's next on your TBR? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Last Cherry Blossom Review

I Started Reading the Call the Name of the Night manga series!

Bianca Torre is Afraid of Everything Review