Emotions Challenge Tag

I've been doing a lot of tags recently, huh? I can't help it! They're so much fun! But I did see this tag over at @theartemisduology on Instagram and I really wanted to do it. So here we go!

1. Happiness-a book you enjoyed.

Earlier this year, I enjoyed reading Anne of the Island by LM Montgomery. It is the 3rd book in the Anne of Green Gables series. It is just as heartwarming and sweet as it's predecessors!

2. Sadness- A book that made you have all the feels.

Instructions for Dancing by Nicola Yoon

Highly recommended, btw!

3. Embarrassment- A book you haven't read that everyone else has.
There are way too many to name because I don't usually gravitate towards popular books, BUT... I really want to get around to reading To All the Boys I Loved Before by Jenny Han. Yeah, I know I'll be super duper late to the party. That's what you'll get with Candy Bunny Reader. 

4. Anticipation-A book you cannot wait to read.
As of now, Daughter of the Moon Goddess by Sue Lynn Tan. It's been on my TBR ever since it came out! 

5. Fear- a book you're scared to read
Maybe Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell by Susanna Clarke. The size of the book intimidates me. But I really do want to read more historical fantasy books!

If you see this post, go ahead and do the tag yourself! 

Have you read any of the books I mentioned? Are there any you want to read? Let me know!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Last Cherry Blossom Review

I Started Reading the Call the Name of the Night manga series!

Bianca Torre is Afraid of Everything Review