Coffee Book Tag!

 🐰COFFEE BOOK TAG🐰




I saw this tag over at @paperbacksandicedcoffee and I thought I would do it!

The book in this picture is Listen to Your Heart by Kasie West.

☕Expresso (A book that was hard to get through) Palace of Mirrors by Margaret Peterson Haddix. The first half was OK, but the second half was a huge jumbled up mess and got really confusing.

☕Cappuccino (A book everyone has read but me) Too many to list! I guess I'll just say Little Women by Louisa May Alcott. I've known about that book since I was a kid, and I still haven't read it.

☕Latte (a sweet read) Kisses and Croissants by Anne-Sophie Johanneau! I feel like that book was written specifically for me.

☕Mocha (an emotional read) Close Enough to Touch by Colleen Oakley.

☕Macchiato (favorite read of the year) I already said Kisses and Croissants, but I also really loved I'll Be the One by Lyla Lee.

Feel free to do this tag if you see it! What is your favorite coffee or drink?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Last Cherry Blossom Review

I Started Reading the Call the Name of the Night manga series!

Bianca Torre is Afraid of Everything Review