May Wrap Up!

All the books I read in May! I read a total of 15 books. Most were graphic novels. Mostly Avatar ones. 

I've decided to do something new with these wrap ups: From now on, I won't provide my own summaries. I will instead link the Goodreads pages for the books. I will still be putting links to my own reviews!

I hope your reading month went well, too!

1. Avatar: The Last Airbender: Imbalance Volumes 1, 2, and 3 by Faith Erin Hicks. All 5 stars!

2.  You Still Recognize Me by Cynthia So. 5 stars! Full review here.

3. The Penderwicks by Jeanne Birdsall. 4 stars. Full review here

4. Frieren: Beyond Journey's End Volumes 1, 2, 3, and 4 by Kanehito Yamada. All 4 stars. Full review here

5. The Sprite and The Gardener by Rii Abrego. 5 stars! Full review here

6. If You'll Have Me by Eunnie. 5 stars! Full review here.

7. Katara and the Pirate's Silver by Faith Erin Hicks. 4.5 stars.

8. Toph Beifong's Metalbending Academy by Faith Erin Hicks. 5 stars.

9. Suki Alone by Faith Erin Hicks. 4.5 stars.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Last Cherry Blossom Review

I Started Reading the Call the Name of the Night manga series!

Bianca Torre is Afraid of Everything Review