Favorite Childhood Online Games

Did you play any of these as a kid?

I don't play on any of the ones that require an account anymore (plus Club Penguin no longer exists and my Webkinz account expired a long time ago), but the other ones I still play once in a while!

1. Webkinz- I still have all 50 of my Webkinz (the stuffed animals in real life, I mean)! Webkinz was everything to me all throughout elementary school. 

2. Club Penguin- I played this one mostly in fourth and fifth grade (ages 9-10). It was a lot of fun! Although it was way more fun if you were a member (which I wasn't). 

3. Poptropica-I always made my character look like me. Did you know the creator of this game is also the author of Diary of a Wimpy Kid?

4. Funbrain-My favorites on here were the swinging game, the one where a guy runs on logs, Mighty Girl/Guy, and the Star Climber. They also had some online books, like Tess's Tree and the earliest draft of Wimpy Kid.

5. AddictingGames-well, I mostly played Red Remover on here. At one point I think they also had The World's Hardest Game and the Impossible Quiz. 

6. CoolMathGames-My favorites were Blockerz, Sugar Sugar, and Bloons Tower Defense 3. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Last Cherry Blossom Review

I Started Reading the Call the Name of the Night manga series!

Bianca Torre is Afraid of Everything Review