Favorite Books of All Time Part 1

I was asked by a friend what my favorite books of all time are, and I have a lot! I decided to start a new series on here of all the books I've read in my lifetime that I love. So this includes childhood favorites and new favorites.

I hope you like some of the same books as I do! Some of these books you might recognize from my underrated books series. Links to Goodreads summaries are provided, too.

  1. The Sun is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon
  2. Close Enough to Touch by Colleen Oakley
  3. Anne of Green Gables (and the first two sequels) by LM Montgomery
  4. The Phantom Tollbooth by Norton Juster
  5. Ginger Pye by Eleanor Estes
  6. Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
  7. The Doll People series by Ann M. Martin
  8. Stargirl and it's sequel Love, Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli
  9. The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls
  10. Kitchen Princess manga series by Natsumi Ando
  11. Charlottes Web by EB White
  12. Amelia's Notebook series by Marissa Moss


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Last Cherry Blossom Review

I Started Reading the Call the Name of the Night manga series!

Bianca Torre is Afraid of Everything Review