July Wrap Up

All the books I read in July! I read a total of 5 books, and they were all really great.

1. Kiki's Delivery Service by Eiko Kadono-4 stars. Full book description here on Goodreads. Read my (kind of) review here . I mostly just compare the book and movie. 

2. Messy Roots by Laura Gao-4.5 stars. Full book description here. Read my review for it here .

3. Felix Ever After by Kacen Callender-4 stars. Full book description here. Read my review here .

4. Willa of the Wood by Robert Beatty-4 stars. Full book description here. Read my review here .

5. The Legend of Shadow High by Shannon Hale and Dean Hale- 4 stars. Full book description here . Read my review here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Last Cherry Blossom Review

I Started Reading the Call the Name of the Night manga series!

Bianca Torre is Afraid of Everything Review