All the books/series I DNF+Worst books of the year (so far)

I swear at least one of these will really shock you. 

Well, have fun looking at my unpopular opinions!

Luckily I have only three books that I read that I disliked, but not because they were objectively bad, I was personally just disappointed with them. Here they are:

  1. Ellie Engle Saves Herself by Leah Johnson-3 stars
  2. Serafina and the Seven Stars by Robert Beatty-3.5 stars
  3. Frieren Volume 5 by Kanehito Yamada-3 stars
And here are all the books I DNF'd... 😬
  1. Heartstopper Volume 5 by Alice Oseman
  2. Unbowed by Wangari Mathai
  3. Hurricane Child by Kacen Callendar 
  4. A Complicated Love Story Set in Space by Shaun David Hutchison
  5. Apollo's Angels by Jennifer Homans
  6. To The Lighthouse by Virginia Woolf
  7. Treasure Island by Robert Louis Stevenson
  8. The Falling in Love Montage by Ciara Smyth
  9. Braiding Sweetgrass by Robin Wall Kimmerer
  10. Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
  11. Spellbound by Bishakh Som
  12. Rickety Stitch Volume 1 by Ben Costa and James Parks
  13. Replay by Sharon Creech
  14. Purple Cow by Seth Godin
  15. The Tiger Rising by Kate DiCamillo
  16. The Thief by Megan Whalen Turner
  17. The Firekeeper's Daughter by Angeline Boulley
  18. What's Your Pronoun by Dennis Baron
  19. A Song of Salvation by Alechia Dow

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Last Cherry Blossom Review

I Started Reading the Call the Name of the Night manga series!

Bianca Torre is Afraid of Everything Review