"If I Were" Tag

 I was tagged again by the wonderful  @books.below.stars  .

As always, feel free to do this tag if you see this!

1. If I were a book...

Love, Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli

2. If I were a quote...

“Dear old world', she murmured, 'you are very lovely, and I am glad to be alive in you.”
― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

3. If I were a book cover...

Mandy by Julie Andrews

4. If I were a character...

Vivi from One Piece

5. If I were a drink...

Boba tea, of course!

6. If I were a season...

Spring

7. If I were a time of day...

10 am. 

8. If I were a color...

Three colors: Purple, Pink, and Blue.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Last Cherry Blossom Review

I Started Reading the Call the Name of the Night manga series!

Bianca Torre is Afraid of Everything Review