My Top 10 Personal Favorite Books of the Year

These are not all 5 star books, as you can see. These are books (and two series that's still ongoing) that I read this year that now just have a special place in my heart 😍.

Tell me your favorite books of the year!

  1. Sleeping Around by Morgan Vega
  2. The Witch Hat Atelier manga series by Kamome Shirahama
  3. Daughter of the Moon Goddess by Sue Lynn Tan
  4. One Piece manga series by Eichiro Oda
  5. Jane of Lantern Hill by LM Montgomery
  6. The Long Way to a Small Angry Planet by Becky Chambers
  7. Ruby Holler by Sharon Creech
  8. Serafina and the Black Cloak by Robert Beatty
  9. The Last Cherry Blossom by Kathleen Burkinshaw
  10. Nevermoor Trials of Morrigan Crow by Jessica Townsend

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Last Cherry Blossom Review

I Started Reading the Call the Name of the Night manga series!

Bianca Torre is Afraid of Everything Review