BOOKS I DNF SO FAR/SERIES I WILL NOT BE CONTINUING

Uh oh, more unpopular opinions ahead.

These are all the books I have DNF'd so far this year. For one reason or another. Either I found a book so boring and I just couldn't get into it, or maybe the story got so bad for me that I had to stop reading. 

I also decided to add a list of series I won't be continuing. With those I did read the first book or the first few books, but for whatever reason(s) I lost interest in finishing out the series. 

Since I DNF most of these books/series, there won't be any links to read about them, since I obviously never gave them a review. 

Books I DNF:

  1. Anne of Windy Poplars by LM Montgomery
  2. You're Welcome Universe by Whitney Gardner
  3. Take me Home Tonight by Morgan Matson
  4. Monday is Not Coming by Tiffany Jackson
  5. Nancy Drew and the Secret of Red Gate Farm by Carolyn Keene
  6. Lunch Money by Andrew Clements
  7. American Panda by Gloria Chao
  8. The Case of the Missing Moonstone by Jordan Stratford
  9. Spinning by Tillie Walden
  10. Strawberry Girl by Lois Lenski
  11. Ophelia After All by Racquel Marie
  12. Iron Widow by Xiran Jay Zhao
  13. Beach Read by Emily Henry
  14. I Was Born for This by Alice Oseman
  15. I Capture the Castle by Dodie Smith
  16. The Tenant of Wildfell Hall by Anne Bronte
  17. The Name of This Book is Secret by Pseudonymous Bosch
  18. Cool for the Summer by Dahlia Adler
Series I will not continue:
  1. The Anne series by LM Montgomery
  2. Nancy Drew series by Carolyn Keene
  3. Given series by Natsuki Kizu
  4. Our Dreams at Dusk series by Yuhki Kamatani
  5. Amber Brown series by Paula Dazinger
  6. Sheets series by Brenna Thummler

What book/series have you DNF'd so far this year?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Last Cherry Blossom Review

I Started Reading the Call the Name of the Night manga series!

Bianca Torre is Afraid of Everything Review