TALK ABOUT YOUR TBR TAG

 I saw this tag over at the Instagram page of @writingwithcaitlin and decided to do it! Besides, it's been a long time since I did a book tag.

1. Next book you are planning to read: well, I am reading some smaller books (most notably the Witch Hat Atelier manga series) while I am reading my current bigger book (I Capture the Castle), so my next big read will be The Last Cherry Blossom by Kathleen Burkinshaw.

2. Latest addition to my TBR: The Farmer's Son: Calving Season on a Family Farm by John Connell.

3. Most hyped book on my TBR: I have sooooo many hyped books on my TBR. To give a single answer, I will say: A Long Way to a Small Angry Planet by Becky Chambers

4. Most popular genre on my TBR: I believe I mostly have romance and fantasy books.

5. Prettiest cover on my TBR: Probably a lot of them. If I had to choose one, I'd say The Star Thief by Lindsay Becker.

As always, feel free to do this tag if you see this! I'd love to see your answers. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Last Cherry Blossom Review

I Started Reading the Call the Name of the Night manga series!

Bianca Torre is Afraid of Everything Review