MILK AND HONEY REVIEW


This was another book I got as a gift. A poetry collection from the wonderful Rupi Kaur!

Milk and Honey is a collection of poems regarding facing trauma, love, healing, and feminism. They are all poems on Rupi's innermost thoughts based on her real-life experiences, and she wanted to share them with the world so people like me and you know you're never alone. 

Most of the poems are so tiny but very emotional, moving, and imapactful. Occasionally Rupi herself uploads some of these poems and others she writes on her Instagram page

The drawings, which resemble sketches more, are beautiful too. 

I gave this book 5 stars. This book left such an impact on me. Rupi Kaur is one of my favorite poets!

Even if you don't read much poetry, this collection is worth checking out.

Who are some of you favorite poets?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Last Cherry Blossom Review

I Started Reading the Call the Name of the Night manga series!

Bianca Torre is Afraid of Everything Review