I CAUGHT UP WITH HEARTSTOPPER!

 


But I can't do a full review because it's book four. I will let you know it's just as beautiful as the previous three. 5 stars from me!

I love how groundbreaking the mental health representation is in this specific volume. 

I can't wait for volume 5! I will also be checking out the Heartstopper Yearbook and everything else Alice Oseman has to offer us in Nick and Charlie's world. You can check it all out at her website here (also comes with trigger warnings for all of her books!). 

I'm really passionate about Alice Oseman's works. Is there an author you're really passionate about too?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Last Cherry Blossom Review

I Started Reading the Call the Name of the Night manga series!

Bianca Torre is Afraid of Everything Review