ANYTHING BUT BOOKS TAG

 I believe this tag has been around since 2017. I couldn't find who the original poster was, but I did first see this tag over on Merphy Napier's Youtube Channel here. Check out her other videos too! 

1. Name a cartoon that you love.

I love SO MANY CARTOONS! And anime. If I am not reading a book, I am probably watching cartoons and anime. Well, I'll name a favorite cartoon then anime. Cartoon: Tangled the Series. Anime: Fruits Basket. 

2. What is your favorite song right now? 

Zero Gravity by Kerli. You can listen to it here . Anything by Kerli is fair game for me!

3. What can you do for hours that isn't reading?

Drawing, painting, listening to music, and sewing. 

4. What is something you love to do that your followers would be surprised by?

This isn't that surprising if you've been following me for a while but I love to collect dolls! Barbie, Monster High, Rainbow High... any dolls! And if I am not watching any Booktubers, I'm probably watching doll collectors. Some of my favorite doll collectors are Melissa from My World, Joey from Beauty Inside a Box, Dom from Mini Toy Adventures, and DarlingDollz. I put links to all their Youtube channels if you want to check them out!

5. What is your favorite unnecessarily specific thing to learn about?

Micronations. More on them here

6. What is something unusual you know how to do.

Can't think of anything!

7. Name something you made in the last year and show us if you can. 

I've done a lot of sketches for my own original characters and fanart. But I don't want to show them now. Maybe in a future artwork post!

8. Most recent personal project. 

I've been trying to get more organized, especially when it comes to my room!

9. Tell us something you think about often?

Planning a dream trip to Japan.

10. Give us something that is your favorite.

Coconut milk tea with strawberry jelly.

11. Say the first thing that pops into your head.

Oh goddess...


Feel free to do this tag if you see it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Last Cherry Blossom Review

I Started Reading the Call the Name of the Night manga series!

Bianca Torre is Afraid of Everything Review