"Get to know me through books" Tag



I saw this tag over at @jacobthebookworm 's Instagram page about a month ago, and I decided to finally do it! 

  1. My last 5 star read: My Love-Mix Up by Wataru Hinekure (Manga)
  2. My favorite classic: Anne of Green Gables by LM Montgomery
  3. A book that changed my life: Where the Mountain meets the Moon by Grace Lin
  4. A book I didn't like: The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett
  5. A book I recommend to everyone: Just Ella by Margaret Peterson Haddix
  6. A book I'm obsessed with: Loveless by Alice Oseman
  7. A book I'm excited to read: Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
  8. Currently reading: People we meet on Vacation by Emily Henry
Today was a short blog post! I just love doing tags.

Have you read any of the books I mentioned? What did you think of them?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Last Cherry Blossom Review

I Started Reading the Call the Name of the Night manga series!

Bianca Torre is Afraid of Everything Review