Artwork Post #2

 


Another post of my art! Another painting.

You might or might not remember in my last artwork post I mentioned I took watercolor classes with a local artist in my area named Ryan Fox (@rfox90 on Instagram). The very first thing I painted in that class was this picture of these apples!

I am very proud of this painting because I applied new watercolor techniques for the first time while painting it, like making some areas lighter to create shine (as you can see on the apples) and blending colors in the background (another way to shade, or just to have an interesting background that's not just one solid color). 

I can't wait to show off more of my paintings!

Are any of you also artists?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Last Cherry Blossom Review

I Started Reading the Call the Name of the Night manga series!

Bianca Torre is Afraid of Everything Review